Monday, October 12, 2015

A Hen Party


Yesterday, Finley and I, got out of the house for a few hours for her first little party!
My cousin Elaine had all the cousins together a few years ago for what she called a Lady Bug Party and this year it was a Hen Party. 

We were all to bring a dessert or appetizer and then we just had a great afternoon of fellowship! It was great catching up with everyone and they were all so excited to meet Finley! I wish I had on video her waking up to everyone ewing and awing over her.. it was hysterical with her little peepers opening and closing and opening and closing. What a wake up call! Ha!


Kinsey was so excited to meet her! She was one of our flower girls in our wedding.



 And of course, Gigi was there keeping this Momma hip with a Sunday Selfie . . wink wink.


Oh man I can't wait for my eye dr appt.. dropped a contact down the sink and even with all my plumbing efforts couldn't find it. These glasses are killin' me smalls!!

What fun and can't wait to do it again!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs