Monday, November 16, 2015

Maternity Photos


Back in June, I took a little road trip to Kennesaw Mountain for a little maternity photo session. It was a hot one!! We walked a mile to this creek one way and by the time I got there my hair was matted to the back of my neck and all my curls were flat. 

Let me just tell you, that water was REFRESHING. If we wouldn't have been going to another location I'm pretty sure I would have dunked my whole body in the creek.. hair and all!!
We tried a third location at a park in Acworth, but it was SO crowded and we were losing sunlight so we called it done.

I'm so thankful to have these to look back on and have for Finley as well!!























Now to pick a couple out for some canvas making!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs