Thursday, May 5, 2016

Future Mrs. Stephens // Glitter Mason Jars


Sunday May 1st, several of us gals from the salon hosted a wedding shower for our dear friend and coworker, Bre. We had a blast! Which I must say that all of us from Sassafras do... such a great group of people!

We hosted at Whitney's and there was such a great turn out!




I was in charge of the decor and have to admit I had LOADS of fun doing all of it because it has been WAY too long since I've done any crafting. One of my FAVE things to do!

One of faves, (next to the mason jars) was this advice book. I found this shabby chic book from Michael's, and added a personal touch to the plain cardstock pages with scrapbook paper that I already had stashed away..


.. After the shower I added "& Groom" because Bre decided she is going to use it at the wedding. Aw!



These were my FAVORITE! 
And Bre LOVES some glitter! 


The beautiful soon to be Mrs!


Y'all this cake... OMG. It was heavenly!



These cookies are made locally and are just the best sweet you will probably ever put in your mouth. Not to mention they are GORGEOUS! I had to make myself stop with all the sweets!







Love these ladies!
We at the Sassafras truly have a bond like no other. It's hard to find that in a salon with a group of women and we are more than just friends... we are family!!


Whitney's Mom had this set up on the dining room table and I fell in LOVE. It came from Kirkland's and was on sale plus another 25% off was taken off for Mother's Day. I left the shower, picked up Finley from my Grandmother's and got my very own.


Congratulations Bre and we can't wait for your Big Day! 
We all had such a wonderful time celebrating you and Cody!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs