Wednesday, May 4, 2016

MakeUp / Hair / Thunderstorms & Finally Wedding Bells


This past Saturday was a bright and early wake up call! Kimberlee was gettin' hitched!
(I've actually been pretty busy with proms and weddings every Saturday since the second weekend in April.. whew!)

BTW, I'm in LOVE with this shirt. My friend Megan added me to this secret Boutique group on Facebook where you get boutique clothes at a super discounted price. Which may or may not be good for my bank account. But we won't discuss that right now. And I finally got it in last Friday! 
SO. SO. COMFY!


I'm missing SEVERAL girls hair and makeup but here are just a few and of course, the bride!





Right before the ceremony.. Beautiful Kimber! It thunderstormed all day off and on (I mean it. came. down. This girl got lots of good luck on her Big Day!) They still managed to get some great pics and the skies calmed down just in time for the ceremony to be outside.


Kimberlee is actually family on my Mom's side so my Aunt and Gigi and my Mom(not pictured) attended the wedding. 



These peonies were beautiful!


I love the backdrop on this tree! Absolutely stunning!
Congrats you two!


And this gorgeous youngin' keeps me young.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs