Monday, May 5, 2014

Ganache Bakery & Bistro

As I told you yesterday, my MIL and I were able to make if back to Maysville and have lunch at Ganache.. such a SUPER CUTE restaurant that I highly recommend, even if you have to travel there a little ways.. you won't be disappointed! 
We finally got there within about an hour before they closed, made our selection off the menu, poured us some delicious coffee, and began to enjoy our afternoon lunch date. 
I decided on the Apple Spice Pecan Chicken Cran-Raisin Salad.. Heaven. Connie opted for the special of the day.. Cuban and Saffron.
They were both absolutely delicious!
I really tried to be good and not get any dessert but I couldn't help myself. Dessert was a slice of Cherry Lemonade cake for me and a slice of Chocolate for Connie. And these cakes are not store bought, they are made right there in the bakery. 
 As we were finishing, I asked for permission to capture a few shots so I could share with all of you. Connie got to chat with the sweet ladies, while I was snapping away, and get a little bit of the owners story and how they opened.
I will definitely be going back and the salon already has another day in the works to get away for lunch again!
Hope you enjoy the tour..






















Now make your way over there friends! 
We can't wait to get back!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs