Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Night at ARTini's

 Another fun night at Artini's in Athens!
I owed Karen a night out since she got the last one and it worked out that we were able to go last week. I was the first to arrive and we were actually the only ones that had signed up for class!


The nights painting was Manzanita Branches and we LOVED it!


We take our art work VERY serious.



Normally I will put my paintings in the salon to sell but I couldn't let this one go. It's now in our guest bathroom.


If you are ever in Downtown Athens and you have some extra time I highly recommend a night at ARTini's! The studio is such a cool and fun atmosphere!
You won't be disappointed! 

signature

Some of these photos by ARTini's. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs