Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh hey FRIDAY

Here you are again!
And I am going to hopefully not be too annoying in apologizing for not being here the past week.. what can I say.. life just happens and I just can't get here at times. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Speaking of Friday, linking up for the first time today with The Farmer's Wife and September Farm for oh hey Friday. 



1.
I saw this earlier this week and absolutely loved it. I even saved it on my phone for a reminder to myself.


2.
Soooo, my senior session that I did a few weeks ago may be the beginning of something new! One of my sweet coworkers and dear friend wanted to get her sons 6 year old pictures made. Sunday they came over to the farm, we fought the rain, and got them done! Here are just a few shots of this precious boy and his sweet Mama. I still have a lot to learn and would love another lens for my camera, but I humbly say I am so proud of these!




3.
Is it just me or have we had some AMAZING clouds and sunsets lately? I mean the skies have just been absolutely amazing to me. I tried to sit in the yard Wednesday night, try to relax, and watch this one but the 3 Amigas had other plans to want to lick me all over the face and jump all over me. No relaxing there.. I eventually just got up but captured these few pictures!




4.
My car has been in the shop.. BOO... so my Aunt and Gigi brought me home last night. Kyli loves her some Gigi!


5.
Tomorrow I will be busy doing makeup for a wedding!
So fun getting ladies all ready and dressed up for their friends big day! The bride has requested natural faces, falsies, and red lips.. I can't wait!

Have an AMAZING, BLESSED weekend friends!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs