Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Make Yo Pizza at Home

homemade pizza gluten free crust

Coach LOVES some pizza and it was just what was on the menu last night. 
I am not trying to toot my own horn but it was SOOOOO YUMMY! 
The last time I tried to make our own it was not good... like Coach wouldn't even eat it and it went in the trash. NOT really sure what happened but maybe just maayyyybeee I have redeemed myself?

TO DO:

Follow the instructions for the Pizza Crust.
It calls to bake the crust for 5-7 minutes..
I took it out and added in this order:

tomato paste
cheese
pepperoni
onions
green peppers
red peppers
pineapple
olives

Continue to bake for said time and you have got you one delicious pizza!


Not complete without a Ceasar salad!

romaine lettuce
parmesan cheese
black pepper
croutons
ceasar dressing

Definitely gonna be making another one.. next time I may try and get all fancy with a BBQ Chicken for something a little different!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs