Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day Shenanigans

Did everyone get to relax this weekend? 
After having NOT the best week ever, I have to admit I was looking forward to the long weekend.

Coach and I decided earlier in the week that Friday would be our date night. He was so sweet to let me choose. Smart man, huh? Hee hee. I don't even think I need to tell y'all what I chose.. sushi. It was AH-MAZING. No pics of our delicious rolls because it was a no phone kind of night. Just me and my handsome sweet husband. I need to take the time and give him a shout out because he has truly been extremely patient with me this week. I LOVE YOU HONEY! 

Saturday, I woke up bright and early to meet the farrier for the horse's pedi's. They all did so good and got a little bit of brushing while we were all there. And so much for Trio's bath the other day. He was already covered in dry sweat! 
Shane had practice Saturday afternoon, and as soon as he got home he got ready pretty fast and we made our way to a friend's house to watch the game.
HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS?
What an awesome game! I guess I was so excited about it I FORGOT to get a pic of me and Shane. Boo.

Sunday Shane had SURPRISE practice and me and the pups just hung out at home. I did NOT go anywhere except to the pool.. AKA see the below. HA. Hey it worked and surprisingly the heat wasn't that bad. I spy a little four-legged someone who enjoyed it!


Today, Coach and I hung around the house with each other. It was so awesome to be with each other, at home, just hanging out together, ALL day. Oh and don't forget the 3 Amigas too! They have done so good about staying in the back yard and not venturing out near the road.
Coach made us breakfast, quite yummy... even surprised me with orange juice in bed. He suggested he would bring breakfast to me in bed but that probably would have been a mess with Kyli wanting to jump on the bed. Raincheck on breakfast in bed babe?
Later on, I worked on some crafts on the porch enjoying some fresh air. 


I have had a variety of plates, vases, and teacups from Connie that I have been gluing together for use as cake/cupcake stands and such. The past ones I did turned out really cute and Whitney from work bought two of them for her daughters 2 year Shabby Chic party. Sooo adorable!
I don't know if you can tell but the green in the plate matches this goblet perfect. 

Coach took a break from cutting grass and we made our way to the gym for a workout.
He put us through a little leg routine and I may or may not be able to correctly walk tomorrow.
Can't wait for him to show me some arm workouts!


It came a DOWN POUR while we were at the gym. Like the power went out and everything. Coach thinks it must have been Couple's Day too because there were so many couples working out today!
We enjoyed more of the rain back home and I continued on finishing my crafting for the day. These two amigas weren't far from me all afternoon. Sweet babies.



We haven't been to the pond in quite some time so we decided on a little trip. It was SO PEACEFUL. And the clouds were amazing after the thunderstorms.


Everything was so GREEN!! Just beautiful after the rain.





Coach decided on his fishing pole at the last minute and almost caught one too. 




While Coach was fishing I was just looking around for photo ops. I spotted this on the ground! Thankfully we didn't run into any of these alive. Yikes.

Love this bright red leaf. The only one I saw. A sign of fall y'all!





Sunset on the farm!



I have also been working on editing some Senior pictures::








I'm still SOO NEW at the editing part. It has been fun tho playing around with all the different effects.
What do you guys think?
Any photographers out there that could give me any constructive criticism?
Thank you in advance!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs