Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Social.. Favorites

Total cleaning day at the Hopper house and maybe working on some projects I would like to get add to the house. We interrupt this following cleaning program to bring you today's Sunday Social, which is all about FAVORITES.


1. 
Favorite scent.

Right now I am addicted to the Enchanted Mist Scentsy. Ohhhh myyyy!

2.
Favorite food.

I really don't know if I could bring it to just one.
I love sushi, Mexican, and Amber's famous Chicken Enchiladas.

3.
Favorite sound.

The sound of the rain on a tin roof and the waves crashing on the beach.

4.
Favorite picture currently on your phone.


Pretty girl!

5.
Favorite memory of the year so far.

Being in Ft Myers and having a close encounter with the dolphins. Wished it was just me and Shane in the ocean at the time... they may have come all the way up to us!

HAPPY SUNDAY!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs