Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday // It's Fall Y'all!

Oh my goodness!!
 If you aren't experiencing some of these cooler temps yet that are introducing us to fall, I am sooo sorry! Well only if you are looking forward to cooler weather These past few mornings have been ABSOLUTELY ammmaaaaazing! The air is so refreshing and I can actually breathe! 
Whoop whoop!!

Anyway, it's past 11 here and I am just posting WILW oops a little late BUT I am sooooo excited about fall that I just couldn't wait any longer to share with you a few of my latest fall pins from, yes.. you guessed it.. Pinterest. 


LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. these boots. 
Get in muuhh closeettt!


I have been so slack y'all I don't even have a fall wreath on our front door. 
You may be looking at my next project.


Apparently, these days, I am obsessed with Free People. I didn't even realize that's where this poncho was from until I went to write this post. However, I will NOT be paying $400 for this. 
Nope. 
No way Jose.
I  do love the fringe tho!


A couple weeks ago,  I finally got my hair done and started working on my ombre for my fall do.
I am still loving it after all this time.. call me crazy I just always love going back to having a root.
This color is GORGEOUS! My hair has gotten pretty long but I would LOVE for it to be this length. Now my husband on the other hand, I think is ready for me to chop the locks. He is one of the few men who likes the short hair.


Anybody getting married anytime soon? 
I was supposed to have an entrance similar to the doors and when I got to the wedding site for our first look this was not set up at all. Totally bummed. Not sure if this is fall but it's completely gorgeous to me.


 I realize this has nothing to do with fall but how cool is the tin? Not sure if Coach would let me do this in the laundry room but I need something to fill the empty wall space above our washer and dryer. We have discussed cabinets but shorty over here wouldn't be able to reach them without a stool. I already need one for the kitchen.
Trip to Hobby Lobby soon?


And I just want to try this eye look!
So much fun trying something new!


HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!
What are you looking forward to most about the new season??

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs