Tuesday, July 14, 2015

BUMPDATE // 38 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG // 38 weeks



BABY SIZE // About the size of a leek

Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs around 6.8 pounds and is over 19 1/2 inches long. She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time. Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.
Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? You may not be able to tell right away. If your baby is born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If he/she is born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time your baby is 9 months old. That's because of child's irises may gain more pigment in the months after birth, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes)

MY SYMPTOMS // Pressure, pressure, pressure is the first thing that comes to mind. She likes the left side, and as this past week has gone on, she is definitely laying on a nerve that makes a certain spot tingle at times and shoot down the top part of my leg..
My belly feels like it's going to explode any second..
I'm pretty stiff when I get out of the bed in the mornings..
Still able to wear my rings although I don't always because I think I'm in a "I don't care to wear anything" mood..
I don't think I have any stretch marks but I do have a gnarly busted blood vessel on the left side of my belly.. I guess this is what it is anyway.. It's pretty blue/purple under the skin and about an inch long..
I got some KILLER headaches this week. I told the nurse yesterday at my appt and she said since my BP was so good, it was probably just the heat. Y'all it has been awful here!! Serious thick August/Sept weather in July. I have tried to stay hydrated even more but you just live on the toilet when you do!

I had my 38 week checkup yesterday, and I am still at 1cm but now 70%. My blood pressure was 100/68, I have no idea weight gain, and baby's heart rate was busy, busy and she was also busy moving again at this appt. Dr Elder said, well you can see her clear across the room! He said she seemed to be a medium sized baby, I meant to ask him what weight range this was exactly and totally forgot with all my other questions. And I forgot to ask where her heart beat was, too. Boo! Just goes to show how fried my brain is...

He told me that depending on next Monday's appt, we could maybe talk about an induction day later on next week.. I expressed to him I wasn't too thrilled with being induced so he said its up to me to choose that option or continue to wait and see if she comes on her own before my original due date, which is the 24th. He said her head is extremely low which is a great sign of being able to deliver vaginally (I know anything can happen, I just really want to deliver vaginally) .. He said as of now he doesn't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to.

AND, after a couple long days at work last week and being miserable, I woke up from a nap yesterday and rescheduled some of my clients and will continue to do the rest today. I really thought I could keep going up until she got here but the standing in one spot with all this huge belly, a nerve thing going on in my leg, all the aches and pains, I guess you could say I'm throwing in the towel. I just want to rest and be able to have some relaxation time before she makes her arrival instead of just being absolutely miserable by the time I get home. Everyone that I have talked to has been understanding so far and I hope I continue to get that today too! You have no idea how much better I feel already!

MATERNITY CLOTHES // yes!

SLEEP // I feel like I've been doing good just potty breaks wake me up and the nerve place gets uncomfortable at times and I have to switch sides. I've been getting up super early, letting the dogs out, eating breakfast, and then I'm ready for sleep again. The only thing is I feel worse getting up the second time than I do the first, but when I try and fight it, I feel very nauseous and get a headache... sooo its lay back down.

MOVEMENT // Yes and I can always count on her to really get going around 11:30pm-midnight. This is her busiest time!

CRAVINGS // I hate food. Although, I did crave some Barberitos this week.. I got a wheat quesadilla with chicken and loaded it up with some jalapenos and quac. Sooo yummy!

GENDER // Girl!

WHAT I MISS // Being able to move like my pre preggo self could and being able to clean on my own! All weekend I tried to clean and what I did took me forever because I just can't get down and maneuver.. its SO frustrating!!

WORK OUTS // I have been parking further from store doors to get some walking in and yesterday I walked Hobby Lobby, Target, and a couple other places.
Speaking of Hobby Lobby, I walked into the restroom, and there was this little boy with his Mom... I heard him say, "SHHEE has a weally big bewwwyyy". I can't help but to bust out laughing every time I think of hearing him saying that!

EMOTIONS // My patience is out the window and I could do some serious throat punching at times.
I felt pretty stressed this past weekend, Sunday I think I felt the worst, I miss Shane, and all kinds of other thoughts are running thru my head.

DREAMS // Way back in the beginning of my pregnancy, I dreamt I was breast feeding in the hospital.. I dreamt that again last night but it was much more detailed this time.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // He is excited about having a little girl!! He is so busy with baseball that I asked him does he even have time to think about Baby Hopper.. He told me that the past couple weeks when he's been coaching his mind has wondered off to both of us several times and he's had to make himself get back in the game. THAT shocked me because I can guarantee you, when he's in a game.... he is IN a game.
He has called the 22nd as being Baby Hopper's debut.. after I told him what the dr said yesterday he said it again! He said "I just know". So we shall see if he's right! Ha! (The 22nd is his birthday date and he also proposed on Dec 22nd.. just a number thing we have)

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They have been good girls this week!



BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

I got Coach away long enough Thursday night for a little photo session.. I think this is my favorite..


I've got to work on the rest!

I got nurse's gifts together with the help of a nurse friend..


Mama Jane and Mom came to visit Sunday and Yay for our chickens laying again! I've seen a hawk flying around again and Shane said a king snake was headed for the coop last week sooo that may have had something to do with not laying.


And, Coach put the carseat in the truck but I was sick of seeing this huge box in the living room soo I put the stroller together myself the other night...
Too bad non of my technology is working because I can't get it to come thru on my email to upload here. I've tried 3 times! UGH! 
Anyway, I LOVE it and it turns on a dime! It was so easy to assemble by myself too.

Aaannndd, 30 minutes later it comes thru on my email



There have been so many people that have texted & called checking on me, given their well wishes and told me they were praying for me and that means so much! I appreciate it all!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs