Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Nursery // Project Chifferobe



One of the project's that I worked on this past weekend was Baby Hopper's chifferobe.
It was gifted to us by my cousin Wendy and it has turned out to be an awesome piece for the nursery!
My MIL and I picked it up Saturday and we didn't waste anytime getting started on it. I have been wanting to absolutely finish everything with a quickness.

Wendy's daughter used it in her room and this was the before:


The drawers are not in it but they were written on with whatever her drawers were filled with...


Connie covered it with Kilz and then made her way to Home Depot for some pink paint. I ended up buying knobs from Hobby Lobby for her dresser and I wanted the pink matched with the knobs.. it ended up being perfect!

After caulking some places, we used the remaining paint from the nursery to finish the rest.

AFTER:

These are the same style knobs that are on the dresser. I just went back to Hobby Lobby for the white ones.






I LOVE how it turned out!
I meant to distress some of the corners and edges but I got way ahead of myself wanting to get it set up in her room. I may still go back and do so.
Paints by BEHR Paint & Primer:

pink: Summer Crush
yellow: Sunflower Seed
grey: Planetary Silver 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs