Wednesday, July 1, 2015

BUMPDATE // 35 Weeks


**Super behind on posts.. I told y'all last week I would catch up then but when I look around and see things that need to be done, it's hard to sit down on this ancient laptop that could take up to an hour to write one post/wait for pictures to upload. So here I am, trying to catch up little by little.


HOW FAR ALONG// 35 weeks




I have been taking my chalkboard picture, just haven't taken/had time to upload to my ancient laptop. I'll get that updated hopefully by the weekend! Not making any promises.

And I am over taking it too! But I have to finish what I started! Coach took the 35 week one and I told him how tired of it I was. He said, yeah me too so this can be the last one? I said, sure if we have a baby this week! He took back what he said because he didn't think it would be a good idea with him being out of town. Ha!

BABY SIZE // About the size of a honeydew melon.



Baby Hopper doesn't have much room to maneuver now. She is over 18 inches long and weighs about 5 1/4 lbs. Because she is so snug in the womb, she is isn't likely to be doing dramatic somersaults anymore, but the number of movements you feel should remain about the same.
Her kidney's are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Basic physical development is now mostly complete - her main job over the next few weeks is to put on weight.

MY SYMPTOMS // In no particular order..

I came home a couple days last week and had some cankle action. I've been told its the heat - we have had 95++ days with some serious humidity - Thank goodness, they have gone down!
I was really tired last Thursday..
No stretch marks I have been oiling my belly with Almond Oil and a Young Living Lavender and Frankincense combo..
Rings are still on..
Eyes seem really puffy to me and it really bothers me. Just makes me look even more tired than I already feel..

MATERNITY CLOTHES // Word. And thanks to Danielle, I broke down and paid $30 for some Target maternity gym pants.. best $30 these days I've ever spent. I washed them 3 days in a row just so I could wear them again and again.

SLEEP // Last Thursday night, I went to bed totally fine and woke up about 2:30AM with some serious nerves. I didn't go back to sleep until around 5ish and had to be up around 8:30 for work. Surprisingly I was OK working and felt even better when I got my hands on some YL Peace & Calming from Deneen at work. OMG I felt so much better after that and for her prayer over me.

MOVEMENT // Dance parties anyone?? I love it even tho sometimes she makes me jump at some of her moves. And I try SO HARD to catch her on video but as soon as I pick up my phone, hit record, she STOPS immediately. Oh my goodness, she's a smart one.. hopefully I can get something soon.

CRAVINGS // No food is good to me these days. My MIL did cook me some veggies last week with sweet potatoes and that was pretty good! I know I could eat smoothies and black cherry or pomegranate popsicles all day long. Menchie's a Black Tart Cherry right now and I'm thinking I really need that one yogurt machine in our house. Ha!

GENDER // It's a girl!

WHAT I MISS // Normal clothes.. being able to easily pop out of bed.. being able to bend down.. those types of things.

WORK OUTS // None but I have been stretching some because my lower back and hammies are really tight.

EMOTIONS // Besides my little nervous night, I've been OK.

DREAMS // None that I remember...

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // Before he left for Ft. Myers Thursday, I asked him if he thought he should go to Nashville this weekend. He said, I have to go.. I said, NO. You don't have to go. I just want you to be fully aware that she could come at any moment at this point. He replied, Oh I am fully aware and I am on guard. 

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS // They have been really good! After our last shower and bringing everything in, they sniffed and sniffed and were very curious.

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Having our last shower on June 20th. It was amazing and so much fun! This is a due post too!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs