Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I'll Love You Forever Shower


Following our second shower, we were blessed with our third shower the following weekend at Whitney's house. This shower was hosted by a ton of wonderful friends I hold dear to my heart. There was such a wonderful turnout, and as I was with the first two showers, I was completely overwhelmed with all the love and blessings that were poured on us. Call me corny .. I just can't thank everyone enough, and we were and are still so thankful for everyone and everything!

Here are a few tons of pics from such a fun day!
I loved every detail and the invites were absolutely shabby chic perfect!







This cake was gorgeous! I didn't want to mess it up and the food was delish!








I'm super sad I didn't get a picture with all the hosts!
Amber, Whitney, and Bre



And for documenting purposes.. my sweet girl is definitely already spoiled!


I had been wanting books instead of cards for at least one of Baby Hopper's showers.. They are all personally signed! Love it!











0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs