Thursday, August 2, 2012

Liebster Award


I got a sweet blog award, called the Liebster award, from one of my new blog friends, Natalie, (who is absolutely precious with her baby bump), from OUR FOREVER. I was so excited to get this since I am new to the blogging world. I must say I have really enjoyed it! It's so much fun reading everyone's and also documenting mine and Coach's life together! 


Liebster is a German word and means, sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. The award is given to followers with less than 200 followers. Thanks so much Natalie for thinking of me!

I have 11 questions to answer about myself.. Here it goes.. 


1. How many animals do you have and what are their names?

My fiance and I have 3 dogs... all girls.. Sox, Mara, and Kylee.. they would be known as The 3 Amigos

2. What do you do for your career? 

I am Stylist/Colorist in my hometown.. I also do hair and makeup for weddings, proms, and other events..

3. How many children do you want/have (include age & names)?

I have always said I wasn't going to have any. Being the oldest and having babies all around when I was growing up just didn't seem like it was for me. But they say when you meet the right one those feelings change so.............

4. Where is your favorite place to shop?

I would probably have to say Express but I also love the boutiques in Athens.. Although honestly I wouldn't know right now because I have been saving up for our wedding so no shopping for me in a long time!! 

5. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?

Anywhere that has sand, warm weather, and an ocean!

6. What would be your dream job?

I love what I do right now but it would be awesome to stay at home and paint, craft, and blog.. and I would love to learn how to sew.. 

7. What do you like to do during your "me time"?

#1 Shopping.. then painting, crafting, reading, and now blogging..

8. Who is your favorite actor/actress, why?

I would have to say Reese Witherspoon. She seems so down to earth and fame doesn't seem to get to her..

9. 3 words that best describe you.

caring.. grateful.. artistic

10. What is your biggest fear?

I would have to say flying.. I really would like to love it but for now I really like my behind to be on the ground.. 

11. Name 3 of your favorite blogs to read. 

I have enjoyed reading different ones but I would have to say my faves right now are Butler, Party of 2The Bee's Knees, and Our Forever



I follow some great blogs! I love the variety of everyones too... From health and fitness to everyday life.. 



Go show them some love!



The questions for these bloggers to answer are as follows.... 

1. What is your favorite book/magazine to read?
2. Who is your favorite author? 
3. What is one random thing about yourself most people don't know?
4. Where is your favorite place to shop?
5. What is your most embarrassing moment?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What is your least favorite thing to do?
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
10. What is your favorite Olympic event to watch?
11. Who do you look up to the most? 



PS. Rules for the Liebster Award are as follows: (1) Post 11 things about yourself, (2) Answer the questions that your nominating blogger has set for you and then create 11 questions for your nominees, (3) choose up to 11 blogs to nominate and link them in your post, (4) go to their respective blogs and let them know, and (5) no tag backs!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs