Sunday, August 12, 2012

Scripture Sunday's


This week I would say has been a very testy week. 

Stresses are rearing its ugly head, everything seems amplified where it probably shouldn't be, and things are getting to me.

But I can't lose sight and, once again, I have to remember the Lord is with me.

These troubled times bring me to these verses

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."
John 14:1-4

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let our hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John 14:27

What verses do you turn to when you have a heavy heart or in times of trouble?

Please feel free to share! I would love to hear from you!

Lots of love,
AshLee



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs