Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday III


These weeks just keep FLYING by folks! 

Here again for another Thankful Thursday..

First I am thankful for my health to be able to do crazy things like this--
thanks to Hot Yoga!..


..for Face Time on my iPhone so I can talk to my Boo when he is out of town.. I miss him soo much when he is gone!..


..Thankful my Mom loved me enough to spend the Ben's to get my "grill" fixed.. 2 1/2 years of braces, 4 wisdom teeth cut out, and 4 teeth pulled later I have these pearly whites to thank her for:..


(I will spare you of the 'before'.. although with that crazy hair I'm not sure how much worse it could be)

..for this Biggest Loser steamer my grandmother got me off QVC--


All you do is add water, put your eggs, veggies, chicken, or fish in, put the timer on, and you are good to go! It has lasted me for over 3 years now and I use it almost everyday! You can find a similar one HERE!

Happy Thursday guys and gals 
and


 REMEMBER...





Lots of Love,

AshLee

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs