Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thankful Thursday 2013


What a great 2013 so far!
I hope everyone has been having a wonderful year so far.


Today, I am thankful for

~The awesome first Christmas Coach and I had as HUBBY and WIFEY!




~ Healthy holidays with NO illnesses!!!


~ My $.30 off at the gas pump on Tuesday!! WHOO HOO!! I had $50 cash.. gave the cashier my number.. got the 30 cent off.. AND got $2.13 back because my tank didn't take all of it! Thank you Lord for my blessing!


~All the positiveness the Lord has surrounded me with for the past couple of weeks! I have met some pretty awesome people and I couldn't be more thankful. Change isn't so bad.. it has been pretty good to me so far. 




REMEMBER: 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs