1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I definitely want to and need to. I don't feel like I have stopped eating since the night of the wedding and I am starting to feel it! This past week I prepped my hard boiled egg whites and sweet potatoes, I was good about eating natural almonds when I needed a snack but I need to crack down AND get back in the gym.
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Before the wedding I did Insanity and the inches fell off. Now I don't even want to think about listening to Shaun T. Ha. I have had a trainer in the past and have to follow Jamie Eason's live fit trainer (which is really good by the way).. but I don't know about any tips. I have heard after 30 mins of cardio your body burns muscle and not fat.. I should probably google this and see if its true....
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Coach and I visited the Biltmore House in December. It was a wedding gift from a friend to tour the candlelight service.. IT. WAS. BEAUTIFUL.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Amber gave me a sewing machine as one of my wedding gifts.. I cannot wait to get it out, set up, and craft day started! For Christmas she gave me
I seriously cannont wait!!!
..And I want to try and bust out a blog everyday. I don't know the secret to getting it done. I probably need to cut back on my hours at work too..
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. I turn the big 3-0.. WAIT. Should I be excited about this? I'm not quite sure.
2. In 10 months, Coach and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary!! I know it's a ways away but I'm sure it will be here before we can believe it. I know they say the first year is the toughest but I am excited for what our future holds.
3. Being a Newlywed and it being a New Year, I also started at a new salon. I have been there for 4 days now and it has been absolutely wonderful. I'm super excited about being there!