Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social!

Linking up again for 



1. If you where stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
My iPhone and matches.

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?

We watch reruns every week..


And I catch this every Thursday.

3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
I would grab my laptop and my old family photos my grandmother gave me.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
My Target black leggings and my big infinity scarf.




Can we say repeat offender?
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
I am drawing a blank on movies. I did just see the Silver Lining but it was a little odd to me.

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Reese cups and anything pasta!
Chocolate and carbs, carbs, carbs!!


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that scarf!!!

Stopping by from Sunday Social!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Blessed Mama said...

cracking up, our first answer was identical ;) and yes, cute cute cute scarf!!! leggings was one of my clothing answers as well ♥ have a great week!

tisthammers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for Sunday Social! I like the scraf!

Ashley said...

Thank you so much Jennifer!

Ashley said...

Two great minds think alike!!.. You can't be left in the dark. ;o)
Thank you so much! I am certainly addicted to them. My husband tells me he's surprised I don't have holes in the leggings yet! Ha!
Hope you have a great week as well!
XxOo

Ashley said...

Thank you so much!
XxOo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs