Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Link up on




I'm LOVING our new pillow top mattress and memory foam pillows the hubby surprised me with for Valentine's Day! 


And with that comes a new comforter that 
I'm LOVING!! I was able to use our Macy's cards from gifts we received AND I got 20% off from having a registry with them! Great day at the mall!

Check out this little diva who has been trying to take over already.

I'm LOVING that Coach and I made our snowboard trip!!! 

AAAHHHH!!!!!


I'm LOVING my new nails I got done yesterday!!

I love some bling!

I'm LOVING Whitney's hair I did last week!


I'm LOVING that my hubby is getting used to all this picture taking.. and I love his goofy side!


Happy Wednesday!!





3 comments:

Jennie said...

I love your nails! They look so pretty!

New follower!!
-Jennie
would love if you would follow me back
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Thank you so much Jennie! They have def been my fave so far!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XxOo

Dante Storey said...

Wow! He’s some husband to surprise you with a new mattress for a special occasion. It reminds me to think of something special to prepare for my wife’s upcoming birthday. Your mattress looks really comfy that even your dog couldn’t resist not testing it for herself.

Dante Storey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs