Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's almost Bikini Season!!

And trust me I am far from being ready to put on that two piece. 
I don't even wanna think about it!
I really don't know what's been getting into me lately but most of these days I don't care to set foot in the gym.

Nothing wrong with a little honestly, folks.

I was just telling Coach yesterday that I can see in my head what I want to look like as far as being in shape, but when it comes down to it, I would rather snuggle on the couch than put on my Mizunos and break a sweat. 

BUUUT,

I got my hind-end outta bed this morning, against my wishes to sleep in on this rainy Tuesday morning, had a little big date with Shaun-T, bless my poor knee caps, and also did this inner thigh workout.

via Pinterest

My thighs is the one part of my body that I would love to see transformed.
It didn't take me long and I could really feel the inner thighs starting to burn!!
Especially, with those thigh lifts. 


Happy Tuesday everybody!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs