Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social.. 5's

Linking up again for 



I hope everyone had a wonderful week!
This weeks questions is all about 5's...

1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life

1. Kerosene .. Miranda Lambert
2. Home .. Phillip Phillips
3. Rise .. Shawn McDonald
4. Beast of Burden .. Rolling Stones
5. The Chemicals Between Us .. Bush


2. 5 things on your bucket list

1. Learn how to surf (in Hawaii)
2. Vaca in Bora Bora


3. Learn how to make my Pop's biscuits.. Lawwwdd they are delish
4. Run a 5K 
(seems so small but such a big deal to me)
5. Maybe own a Boutique? .. love some fashion


3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day

1. Miranda Lambert.. DUH!!
2. Jessica Alba
3. Vince Vaughn
4. Reese Witherspoon
5. Martin Lawrence


4. 5 things you always carry in your purse

1. iPhone
2. lipgloss
3. Advocare Vitamins
4. wallet
5. small notebook/pen
(ya never know when you may just need to write something down!)


5. 5 books on your reading list

1. Calm My Anxious Heart .. Linda Dillow
2. Happy Ever After .. Nora Roberts
3. Beauty Secrets of the Bible .. Ginger Garrett


Look for this post coming soon!

4. Does Womans Health magazine count?.. Featuring Jessica Alba
5. Maybe someone can suggest their favorite..

6. Share the last five pictures on your phone



getting warm in my clean clothes!


I guess you could say I have a slight problem..


My new MAC finds yesterday!


First homemade green tea last night..


Sox, PASSED. OUT. 



4 comments:

Julie Jinks said...

Ditto to Kerosene, Vince Vaughn, and Reese Witherspoon.

Unknown said...

I clicked on you from Sunday social because I liked the name of your blog!! I also have a 5k goal and feel like its so nerdy, but would be huge to a non-runner like me!

Ashley said...

Arrie thanks so much for stopping by! I know exactly what you mean! Have a wonderful week!
XxOo
Ashley

Ashley said...

We are watching Wedding Crashers right now.. Funny every. single. time.
XxOo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs