Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WILW..

Happy Wednesday All!
A little late..




I am loving my Target shoes for spring/summer..



I am loving that I got to spend time with the BFF for her Birthday Saturday night..



I am loving that tomorrow it's supposed to be 63!!

I am loving that Team Elite Baseball family is headed to the Braves opening game on Monday..



I am loving this white outfit from Pinterest..

I LOVE white clothes.

I am loving using Organic Coconut Oil..


It is soo good for so many uses! I have a bottle in my shower. I rub it all over my body and even rub it on my face at night as a moisturizer.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving those target shoes! I will have to go see if they have them at my target :)

Marisela Gonzalez said...

love love LOVE those shoes. i just stalked their website for graduation wedges and did not see those! had i seen them i probably would have purchased them!

i'm so excited for opening day! my local team is the padres and i can't wait for opening day!

Megan said...

I'll be at opening day too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs