Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social.. 03.31.13



Linking up with 


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!


1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?

Right now I am doing the Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer from Bodybuilding.com.
Tomorrow I start Day 22 of Week 4. 
Every day its a different workout which I love because I can bored very easily doing the same thing. Some of the exercises are new to me too which also helps keep my interest. 


Jamie Eason

2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?

I would have to go with Reese's Cups. And the Easter cups are the best.
Next I would go with Oreos and milk. I could probably finish a whole box by myself. 
That's why there are NONE in the house.

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?

Nothing is really coming to mind right now.. but if you ask my husband he may be able to tell you something. Hee hee.

4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?

Post-its. It's right in front of me and I won't forget it if I constantly see it.

5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?

Coach snuck this one in right as I was taking the picture.
Destin FL 2011




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs