Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hopper Wedding... The Boots

Let me just tell you.. I have been waiting forever on a pair of cowboy boots.
FOREEEVVVERRRRRRRRR, it seems like.

And I guess good things come to those who wait. 



Not only did I get my first pair a couple weeks before my bridal portrait, but I was able to get a pair of Corrals. 
I was seriously beside myself. 
But I couldn't wear them until the wedding!!
Do you know how much TORTURE that was for me??



But I made it.. and survived...



... and I couldn't resist adding this little touch to them, too.
I was hoping the stickers would stay on but unfortunately by the time I made it to the airport, all of it had come off. Boo.



Now that's one happy face..
Happy in my boots.. And 
happy, happy, happy 
to be marrying my man.



2 comments:

Megan said...

My corrals are my favorite thing in my closet. I swear I would wear them everyday if I could! Yours are aweomse. I love the inlay!

Ashley said...

I would too girl but they are not my friend to work in!
XxOo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs