Friday, March 8, 2013

Liebster Award


YAY!! This is my second Liebster Award, nominated by Jennie from The Diary of a Real Housewife. Y'all head on over and see her! 

I was to name 11 Facts about myself and 
She has given her nominees 11 questions...
Read on for my answers!

11 Facts About Me
I am HORRIFIED of spiders. H-O-R-R-I-F-I-E-D.
I have an Advocare Berry Shake EVERY morning for breakfast. 
I have a slight obsession with lipgloss.
I have just gotten into drinking green tea and LOVE it!
I love to snowboard!
M.A.C. High Tea is my favorite lipstick. Ever.
Most nights, I don't get dinner started until 9:00.
I can NOT keep any kind of green plant alive. Not even cactus. 
I didn't have the chicken pox until the 8th grade. I still have two scars on my face that were the last to come off. :(
I despise touching raw meat. No meatloaf around this house!
In a public restroom, I go to the first stall. I saw on the Tyra Banks show that most people skip that stall so it could possibly have less germs than any of the others. 

11 Questions from Jennie

1. What is your favorite food?

Mexican.. I could probably eat it every night.

2. What is a nickname you have?

I really didn't grow up with any nicknames I don't think.
Coach has given me Snook-ums because I was Snookie one year for Halloween.



3. What is your favorite beauty item?

M.A.C. Mineralize Charged Water

A fusion of Mineralize Charged Water and pure diamond powder. Instantly enlivens, energizes and revitalizes the skin while adding radiance. Keeps skin soft and supple. Refreshing green tea and citrus fragrance.

It does just ALL of what it says!
I also use it to 'set' my makeup. I mist on a little after I am finished applying everything.

4. What is your favorite holiday?

Probably Christmas.. We keep the meaning real around these parts and I get to decorate!!..
..and decorate..aaanndd decorate...

5. Who is the first person you go to for advice?

Coach or my BFF Amber

6. What is your favorite store to shop at?

The M.A.C. counter.

7. Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Leonardo DiCaprio (i know i know.. been a fan since the teenage years)


8. Could you go 24 hours without your phone? What would a day without it be like?

I'm sorry, could you repeat that question again?

Seriously, NO. I constantly get emails, my clients contact me via phone, and I book my appts from my phone also. I am a picture fanatic and always capturing something. 
No can do.
However, I bet the hubby would certainly love it if I could. 

9. Would you rather be stuck in traffic with no radio or no air condition/heat?

No radio. I can deal with silence or Pandora on my iPhone.
Can't deal with being too hot or freezing.

10. What is your dream vacation?

I really want to go to Bora Bora..
How wonderful would that be? 
And for probably a month. 
Yeaah, that would be heaven.

11. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Turn off the BEEEEEEEEEEP Alarm that is blaring in my ear..
Ugh, I am not a morning person.


Here are my darling Nominees!

Laura Beth -- Table For One
Erica -- Crazy in Love


11 Questions for my Nominees::

What is your favorite child hood memory?
Why did you start your blog?
What is your nemesis?
Do you have a special beauty regimen you swear by?
What do you want to accomplish in 2013?
Who is your favorite singer/band?
What sport/extra curriculum activity did you do in HS?
Do you have a favorite childhood pet?
If you had a choice to move anywhere, where would it be?
What is the biggest thing on your bucket list?
What is the one thing (besides wallet, phone, etc) that you never leave the house without?


Here are the rules if you choose to participate.
RULES
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers.
5. Create 11 Questions for those bloggers to answer.


HAVE FUN GALS!!


Lots of Love,
AshLee

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs