Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Something Worth Trying...

Call in the Doctor. 
I think I may have an addiction problem..

to these...

PEANUT BUTTER BITES

"Hi. My name is Ashley and I am addicted to PBB."
The first step is admitting right?

I have my friend Danielle to thank for this slight major addiction.
Is her preggo belly not precious or what?
She so graciously brought them on our trip to Forth Worth last year and oh my I think the whole batch was taken care of as soon as we got off the plane.

She recently blogged about them again and I decided to try the recipe out for myself.
I haven't stopped since. 
I even have the whole salon addicted and have been ordained the 
Official Peanut Butter Bite Maker.
They have certainly been convenient when I have NO time to eat at the salon and I can just pop a bite in my mouth.
AND, they are very filling.


Here is the recipe..
See how yummy they are for yourself!

1 Cup dry Oatmeal Steel Cut Oats
1/2 Cup Naturally More Crunchy Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup ground (cold milled) Golden Flaxseed
1/2 Cup Ghiradelli Premium Baking Chips
1/3 Cup Local Honey
1 Tsp Vanilla

Mix all together, separate into small bites, and refrigerate.


Good luck finding the ingredients.. I may have cleaned out the shelves!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs