Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter All!

HE IS RISEN!!!


And he said to them, "Do not be amazed; you are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who has been crucified. He has risen; He is not here; behold, here is the place where they laid Him. 
Mark 16:6

 and (Jesus) said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 
Luke 24:46-47


This morning Coach and I got up and attended the 11:15 Service at our church.
I loved every second of it.
The praise team did such an awesome job with the music and the message was powerful.

We sang one of my favorite songs this morning:

I hear the Savior say, Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray, Find in Me thine all in all.

Chorus:
'Cause Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lord, now indeed I find Thy pow'r and Thine alone,
Can change the leper's spots and melt the heart of stone.

'cause Jesus paid it all, 
All to Him I owe;
my Sin had left this crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

It's washed away! all my sin,
and all my shame

And when before the throne I stand in Him complete,
"Jesus died my soul to save" my lips shall still repeat

Jesus paid it all, 
All to Him I owe;
(Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow)2x
(He washed it white as snow)2x

(O Praise the one who paid my debt
And raised this life up from the dead)5x
well praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead
Jesus(2x)



After church we met up with my Mom and my baby brother for lunch.
Such a good time!






























Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!




1 comments:

Julie Jinks said...

I have been singing that song all day. One of my favorites too. HAPPY EASTER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs