Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm ready for some Color..

It's around the corner friends..

Warmer weather..
if it hasn't gotten to ya already
Which means shorter sleeves, skirts, and shorts...
And I don't know about you but when I think about those articles of clothing
I think of how much better I would feel with some color.
I am soooo pasty right now.

Which brings me to one of my FAVORITE products!!

ARE YOU READY??




I have tried SOO many self tan products and this is by far the best one I have found. 
It has NEVER turned me orange.. it comes out dark brown and as you rub it in the dark fades away, leaving you with NO STREAKS!
It's fool proof.

Several years ago my mother had a scare with having a place removed off of her neck, (she loved to lay in the tanning bed), and since then I have avoided them. 
Well, except for that one time last year when I was at the gym, waiting on Coach to get finished with his workout, and I thought it was a good idea to lay in the tanning bed. 
I. GOT. FRIED. 
only laid for 5 mins
Never again.

And guess what I found out!! You don't even have to order from the website anymore.. I found it at Sephora by accident a couple of weeks ago.
Whoo hoooo!!!

All I do is 

:: exfoliate
:: put gloves on (which you can order some off the website)
:: start with my legs, go to arms, chest, stomach, and then sides
(I also try and do my back as much as I can)
:: stand in front of a fan to dry

tips::
I do this 3 days in a row (but don't exfoliate after the first night)
 I lightly apply to feet and hands
You can also apply lotion to ankles, elbows, and knees before starting

Try not to sweat or get wet for at least 4 hours.
When you shower the excess will come off and you will have a natural looking tan!

What is your fave get-ready-for-spring product?



2 comments:

Megan said...

Going to Sephora tonight! I need to start working on that color now. Not to mention how freaking expensive tanning memberships are now! Holy Moly!

Ashley said...

Let me know how you like it! They are soooo expensive!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs