Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social



Happy St. Patty's Day 

on this 

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Stay in bed or curl up in my PJ's on the couch with my pups and the Hubbs.

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
Just be outside enjoying the beautiful weather! I would prefer to be at the beach but at home a pool will do. ;o)





3. What is your favorite spring activity?
I'm not a gardener.. I don't do flowers.. the ones that are around here barely stay alive.. If Trio feels up to it He's had a bit of a cold I would love to start riding!

4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Just staying in the house and being warm.. I would probably be working on a craft or two or even three.. AND if there is snow on the mountain I would rather be snowboarding!

5. What is your favorite season and why?
I would have to say summer. I could LIVE at the beach or a pool. It's so relaxing the sun just makes you feel so much better. Everything feels alive and funner things are going on!


Don't forget to wear your green!
And Coach and I have been married exactly 4 months today!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you can JUMP high! That distracted me so much, I didn't even read the rest of your post. lol, sorry about that. But I totally love the beach too, the Oregon Coast is the prettiest!

Ashley said...

No worries! This is one of my favorite picture ever! Thanks for stopping by. XxOo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs