Sunday, March 17, 2013

INSTAgramin Luv

Another 






The 3 Amigos sunbathing yesterday on a GORGEOUS Georgia day.

Close your eyes Mara.. you DON'T need to see this!

Trio enjoying a treat.

Blueberry Waffles for my boo.

Finally got the New Hazlenut Macchiato from Starbucks.

I wore these in middle school. Everything is coming back around.. which means I'm getting old.

Found a 4 leafed clover Friday.

Just some motivation for myself.

Reppin' some Team Hop in the gym. Love my Hubbs.

Dinner is served. Love our dishes!

You can follow me on Instagram @hopper11_17!
Hope everyone had a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Thanks so much for linking up too! I also tried the hazelnut macchiato this weekend, so delish!

Megan said...

I love those dishes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs