Monday, March 4, 2013

The Not-So-Lucky-One in the Kitchen...

I do not consider myself a chef but I don't consider myself that bad either.

Except, for that time when I caught the stove on fire trying to boil water.
Did I say that?

I can put some pretty good dishes together but let's face it they are pretty simple.
Simple being the key word.

I think it's time to add a little more variety to my dishes from the kitchen..
I'm sure Coach would appreciate.

But don't get too excited too fast about this.. I don't mean there will be steak and gravy with homemade biscuits ..
I'm trying to slim down my thunder thighs with a side of badanka donk butt.

.. and let's face it.. 
do you remember where you read that I caught the stove on fire??
I'm not THAT advanced yet for steak and gravy.

I've never been one to plan our meals for the week either but I guess it's never too late to start!
A friend told me about this website a while back..


.. and they have some of the best recipes.

Here are a couple that I found for this week::





Doesn't this look amazing??



What's on your list for dinner this week?




2 comments:

Megan said...

You've got to try this! It's the only pinterest recipie I've ever tried that ever came out actually good! Now I seriously cook it at least once a week.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/12/linguine-with-shrimp/

Ashley said...

Thanks girl for sharing! If you come across anymore in the future that are faves let me know! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs