Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's time for 


on this WINDY day in the Peach State.


I am loving all the Zzzzzz's I got last night!
Doesn't come very often

I know it's already Wed but I am loving that I had such a productive past weekend!!
Laundry done, taxes done, 3 Amigos got a bath, house is cleaned and actually mopped..
OK I will stop but you name it, it got done!

I am loving these makeup finds I got from the M.A.C. counter this weekend..


I am loving this new discovery I tried for the first time on Monday.
I am NOT a coconut fan but this is great! The mango is just enough.




Here is what I'm loving from Pinterest this week:


That I was FINALLY able to link"verify" my blog took a little googling but I figured it out to my Pinterest account..
Here is the tutorial on how I made these gorg flower girl baskets for our precious flower girls!



I want this outfit.. like yesterday..


stuffed peppers enchiladas.. can't wait to try these!


HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS???
Future house idea for sure! 
There is old wood out in the barn that could totally be used to make this look! 
love the chandelier too..


This quote really hit home with me.. 
This is what we should ALL be doing!
Makes a huge difference when you are no longer around the people who just want to drag you down to only make themselves feel better.


and
Happy Wednesday!!



4 comments:

Sarah said...

That room is beautiful! One of my besties is obsessed with coconut water. Unfortunately, the hubs and I are counting calories til Vegas and it's a bit too caloric for me. You have some gorgeous wedding pictures my friend! Just stopped over from WILW! :)

Unknown said...

I am going to have to try the Coconut Water - is it called ONE - where do you find it? Stopped over from WILW!

Ashley said...

Yes Kim! O.N.E. I got it at Publix in the flavored water section. I have read that it's a great recovery drink! I have even gotten into the organic coconut oil and using it as lotion on my body. (It's great for a lot of things too!) Just make sure to be careful in the shower tho not to slip. ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!

Ashley said...

Vegas! That sounds like a FUN trip!! Hope you have a blast!
Thank you so much! I was very happy with them!
Thanks for stopping by! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs