Monday, March 18, 2013

Who Loves MakeUp.. Besides Me?

Two Saturday's ago, I did makeup for a wedding and what a beautiful day it was for one!
The whole time I was on my way there tho I felt like I was forgetting EVERYTHING because I normally also do hair along with makeup...
But I knew I couldn't be because I spent the night before packing all my goodies into my new case!
I have been needing wanting needing wanting oh who cares a bigger case for a while now, I bit the bullet, ordered one, and it came just in time Friday night!


it's perfect! everything has its place.

I used this company.. lots to choose from!

Makeup can be soooo much fun because you can experiment with colors, trends, try looks you have never worn before, and you can just let your artistic side flow!

Here are a few tips that I used for getting these looks::



Start with the eyes first.
 Excess from the brush can fall onto the face and can be SUPER annoying to try and get off your perfect foundation you just created. 
My favorite is M.A.C. Wipes to clean up around the eyes.



Do a nude lip when the eyes are super smokey.
There's not SO much color going on and it creates balance. 


When creating the 'smokey eye', start in the crease with the lighter shade and then work your way up to that from the lash line with the darker eyeshadow, blending into the crease. 
Finish with eyeliner and mascara. If you are going to add lashes, apply mascara to your eyelashes first. This will help the fake lashes to blend in naturally and mascara won't be caked onto them.




4 comments:

Marisela Gonzalez said...

i love make-up! hmmm. never done the mascara before lashes because i figured they'd establish themselves as a different entity and won't want to blend together once they're glued. i always do it after! i'll have to try your technique because it definitely looks like you know what you're doing!

Ashley said...

Hey Marisela! Not applying mascara to the falsies also allows you to use them more. I get several uses out of my strips. :o) Individuals are fun too!
XxOo

Caroline Davies said...

Cute post! Great job on their makeup!
Visiting from the GFC blog hop! Would love for you to visit my blog!

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Thank you Caroline! Thanks for stopping by!
Ashley
XxOo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs