Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Lone Star State

I had an AMAZING opportunity to attend the Advocare Success School in Ft. Worth, Texas this past weekend! 




I was surrounded by so many POSITIVE, uplifting people who I can not say enough nice things about!

If you have never heard of Advocare, it is a premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products along with a rewarding business opportunity.

Like I said, there were so many amazing people, success stories with weight loss and overall getting healthy, and families getting financial freedom and making their dreams become a reality!!

My journey with Advocare started back in March of this year. I had been hearing about Spark and the 24 Day Challenge and decided to get in contact with my friend Danielle. She has had amazing success too! I just gotten engaged in December and I wanted to get ready to get into that wedding dress! She gave me all the info I needed and on April 1, I started my challenge. I lost 6 pounds, several inches off my waist, my headaches subsided that I had been having for over a year, and my energy level went out the roof! 


and


And you wanna know what the BEST part is?? I weighed myself this morning after 3 weeks and I haven't gained back a SINGLE POUND!!! 

Whoo hoooo!!

I am serious when I say everyone was absolutely wonderful! This was my first success school and I loved being around all the positive energy and awesome people! This was the first time meeting a lot of our team in person and everyone was so welcoming with open arms! I definitely walked away with a ton more friends than when I got there!  



Dinner the first night, here with the Vocals and Mrs. Laura!


My friend Danielle I was telling you about and her hubby Jonathan. Aren't they a gorgeous couple? 


Love these ladies!! 


Talking with Dr. Mark Miller. 



It was  a HOT one folks! Next year should be cooler tho! 


YUP!! That's right.....

I already have my next success school ticket for February! This will be their 20th Anniversary and there are going to be some awesome guests there, including, George W. Bush, Drew Brees, & Michael W. Smith!

If you are looking for a solution to losing those stubborn pounds and want financial freedom for your family Advocare is the REAL DEAL! 


2 comments:

Jesse and Beth Reynolds said...

Ashley,

It was awesome meeting you. There are so many big things in your future. You are a blessing to me and Beth. I can not wait for October 1st!

Ashley said...

It was wonderful meeting you and Beth as well. The love pours off of you two! Thank you so much for that and for your kind words and awesome leadership! I cannot wait either! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs