Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Puppy" Mara

If you haven't already heard me speak of the 3 Amigos.. you should check them out.

They are absolutely the craziest, funniest, goofiest, sweetest, the list could go on Pups ever.

I was going through my pictures tonight and stumbled upon puppy pictures of Mara. She is still sweet now but was soooo sweet when she was a puppy puppy. Maybe I had just forgotten how sweet puppies were since Kylee had been a few years out of that stage. (Except for the potty training and chewing your shoes of course)

Anyway, I just wanted to share these pics with you because I could NOT help but to chuckle at a few! 



So goofy she is precious.















She still lays like this!





I think Kylee let Mara win..






Whatchu lookin' in my toybox for?












My buddy and me!








I SERIOUSLY hope that these pictures brought a smile to your face! Our puppies bring so much joy to our lives and I couldn't imagine them not being ours! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs