Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Today was a beautiful day..

Another smoldering HOT one for sure.. My car said 102. (I seriously think it was hotter) Record-suffocating highs in Georgia these days.

I decided to get my rear out of bed and meet my friend Sandy at A Call to Salvation. Her mom is the Pastor there, who will also be officiating our wedding in November and Miss Sandy is one of my bridesmaids..  
Yay!!


I seriously love these gorgeous ladies.

After receiving an awesome message, I was able to enjoy a wonderful lunch with them. Thank you for the invite! <3

Afterwards, I met up with my aunt to get Gigi for a little spend the night party with me and the pups.

(One of my favorite pictures)

Gigi and I enjoyed a fun afternoon together. 



We decided to get on Pinterest and see what kind of fun we could get into and found a fun painting project.

All we needed was a canvas, (which I already had because I love to paint), scrapbook stickers, paints of course, and paintbrushes.


Here is where we started..

 and don't you just LOVE the little girl who snuck in with a pose? 
I know she is mine but my goodness she is adorable with the funniest personality.

We decided on a bible verse, Phillipians 4:13, and started by sticking the letters on the canvas..


And Miss Mara did NOT want to be left out on all the fun either.

Then we started painting whichever color our little hearts desired in random places..




At the end, we even added some pink glitter for a little SPARKLE..


Peeled off the stickers after the paint dried..

And WHOOO HOO..



We had ourselves a pretty little painting.

Super easy and soo much fun! An awesome day with wonderful friends and family.. So thankful for my many blessings.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs