Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I Am Afraid Of


The first thing that came to my mind was spiders.


O.   M.   G.

I seriously think I am an arachnophobic. 

Sweaty palms.. heart racing.. panic attack.. can't breathe arachnophobic.

I can't stand the sight of them. Even in pictures I cannot handle it. 
And these stories about killer spiders that are going around of Facebook??..

REALLY PEOPLE?!! 

I am scrolling thru the newsfeed and all of sudden I am in panic mode because of these nasty, horrific looking spider pictures you have decided to 'share' or 'repost'.
Haven't you heard of snopes.com before? 
I mean I can't and I'm not telling you what to post on your Facebook but you would really save my bp from flying off the charts and my heart feeling like it's going to explode out of my chest if you would just check and see what was real or fake.

A couple of weeks ago, Coach and I walked all around the pond just for a little afternoon walk.. the last thing that was on my mind was a snake. All I could think of was the teensiest spider being in my hair or somehow getting in my sweatshirt. I was constantly running my fingers through my hair and checking my clothes for those wretched, little creatures. 

I want to go take another shower right now just thinking about it. 

Seriously. Makes. My. Skin. Crawl. 





2 comments:

The Lady Okie said...

Okay, one time I was lying in bed, and I pulled back the sheet, AND THERE WAS A SPIDER! I'm not even that scared of them, but to find one in bed?! Not okay. I'm scared of snakes. That's where my heart stops and I practically die of fear.

Unknown said...

I am not a bug fan by any means but they dont terrify me just skeeve me out...like I wouldnt be able to tolerate the disgusting facebook posts either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs