Friday, May 10, 2013

Most Embarrassing...

Too funny that 
Day 10: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.
is the topic for the May Challenge.

It was just recently that I was sharing one of my horrific moments.


Being that I just turned 29ish, this has been many moons ago. If my memory serves me correctly I think I was 17 or 18. 
Wow, I just made myself feel really old!

The guy that I was dating at the time, was going to be house sitting for one of his Mom's coworkers. One afternoon, me, my boyfriend, and his Mom, took a little road trip to this guys house to get house keys, show him around, etc etc. We get there, everyone gets introduced, he starts showing the house, telling my bf what his responsibilities would be, and then we start heading out the back door to get details on the pool. As I am walking out the door, I get so caught up in the pool that I don't even turn around to look to grab the door handle to pull the door shut.....

Just let me insert a very important piece of advice here--  ALWAYS turn and look for the handle!!!

Because if you don't.. 
You could be getting a handful, of a complete male strangers, err package. 

Remember the pool? Yeah.. I wanted to go drown myself.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs