Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! 


I know the camel is probably getting old but since I don't watch much TV I finally just saw it a few weeks ago. Thought it was hilarious!

It's a pretty chilly morning here in Georgia, no complaints from me, and here is what I'm loving today!

I'm loving my last minute weekend trip to Nashville..


I'm loving that Mara is finally sittin' pretty on command!


I am loving all of my sweet pups and they are loving me in the mornings these days..


I am loving these Pinterest finds..



I am loving that Coach and I get to spend the morning together.. even tho it will be at the DMV's office. But hey, I will take it!
signature

1 comments:

Robin said...

Love all of these! I'm so jealous you got to go to Nashville! I went about 5 years ago and it was so amazing. I can't wait until I can go back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs