Friday, October 25, 2013

Christmas Come Early

I have THE Bestest. Friend. Ever.
You should probably be jealous. 
I would be. 

Wednesday I get a Facebook message saying that Amber had a little something for me at her house. I headed on over to her casa after work and was surprised with this:



HOW FLIPPIN' AWESOME AND SWEET!!!
I am SO excited to have this and can't wait to try and duplicate some of these ideas for Christmas this year. This chick is all about some decorating for the holidays! Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and then it is GAME ON for the decor!
My husband may just retire to the woods when all the shenanigans begin.

I just wanted to share a few of my faves I have seen so far.

The pales as stockings on the fireplace. ADORABLE!!

A canvas painted with cordless lights.


So many cookies to choose from for Christmas parties and baking with the family!

Calendar to plan all the festivities!

Menu ideas that are ready to go!

So blessed to have such an awesome, loving friend!

signature

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs