Wednesday, June 17, 2015

BUMPDATE // 34 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG// 34 weeks



Friday

comparison

BABY SIZE // About the size of a cantaloupe

Baby Hopper now weighs around 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. Fat layers are filling your baby out, making her rounder. Your baby's skin is also smoother than ever.
 The central nervous system is maturing, and your baby's lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.

MY SYMPTOMS // 

My belly button is flush with my belly so I'm thinking by next month it may be out??
Sleep is so-so..
No stretch marks..
rings are still on..
no swelling, thank goodness because we have had some killer heat and humidity going on these days..
I've noticed a new patch of faint teeny, tiny veins on the inside of my left knee. I really hope they lighten up or disappear after I get all the weight off. Not sure if that happens? Wishful thinking anyone??
My legs feel so much better with my compression tights but now that its in the 90's I can't stand it. I was in a sweat all day at work yesterday even in the air..
Last week and this week, I've started seeing some of my clients for the last time before I go on leave. It feels so weird booking them with someone else! They are my family too and I'm having a hard time with it..
Trying to make sure I'm drinking enough water. I started cramping Monday after I left the Dr's office and she said at this point it could be Braxton Hicks or dehydration. Water is just absolutely disgusting these days.


MATERNITY CLOTHES // Yes and anything comfortable that I can get into. 

SLEEP // Off and on good and bad. Mostly interrupted by bathroom breaks.. Lots of bathroom breaks.

MOVEMENT // Lots of dancing around at times! A couple times this week, there has been some uncomfortable moments.

CRAVINGS // I just want ice cold stuff and nothing quenches my thirst at all.

GENDER // Sweet girl who has the hiccups ALL the time!

WHAT I MISS // A lot.

WORK OUTS // 1/2 mile hike to and from picture location Sunday afternoon..

EMOTIONS // I'm getting a little overwhelmed with last minute things.. I still have a couple books I want to read and there seems to be no time.. other than that I feel good about what I've accomplished in the house and how the nursery is coming along.
I'm excited for our last shower this weekend!

DREAMS // Can't remember anything that really stands out.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS // When we were putting together the crib, I asked, "Can you believe we are doing this and we are going to have a baby in here?" He was shaking his head saying no I cannot believe it. He was being serious. I guess it will truly hit us when she is in our arms! Ha!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS //

Lazy, lazy girls!






BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK //

Getting the crib together! Thank you Coach!







And having maternity pictures done!
I can't wait to see them. Some were in a creek, some were in a field, and we were going to do some on a beach but it was WAY too crowded.

I had an ultrasound Monday and all looked great! HR was 135, all her measurements looked good, and she weighs 4 1/2 lbs. They even gave us a few more pictures since the last time her hand was in front of her face almost the whole time.. and guess what.. it was still in front of her face. She did move it for us so that was good and MY GOODNESS at her lips. They look so full! She was also closing and opening her mouth a good bit too.
Then I had to go back Tuesday morning for my checkup I missed last week.. BP was 100/62, Baby's HR was 140, and I have no idea how much I've gained because I didn't look and she didn't say. Which I guess if I was in danger of anything she would have said something. I did have to have a bacteria swab.. 40% of women are carriers of a certain bacteria, and if you are, they give you meds in your IV at the hospital.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs