Wednesday, April 26, 2017

BUMPDATE // Baby #2 // 39 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG// 39 Weeks

BABY SIZE// Mini watermelon

MY SYMPTOMS//

I went to the Dr yesterday and I'm 3 cm and about 40%. I started out Monday with a head cold or some kind of sickness that has continued to get worse and today I woke up with a stomach virus. I deliver tomorrow if I make it over night. What perfect timing!

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

Yes yes yes.

SLEEP//

Not very well these past couple days.

MOVEMENT//

Yes and very low may I add. I've felt like shes trying to shove her arm out of my body.

CRAVINGS//

Ice chips and cold stuff.

GENDER// Its a girl!

WHAT I MISS// 

Being comfortable! So ready to have some relief and move around successfully.

WORKOUTS//

Does lifting Finley count?

EMOTIONS//

I have been OK if feel like... but I did lose it earlier because I wanted to spend this day with Finley and Shane as Hopper Party of 3 and have some one on one with Finley. And here I have been, in the bed all day with a virus. I did get to hear her sweet voice this morning and her sweet "mama" and laughing some. Amber was here pretty much all day getting things done for me. OMG I'm so appreciative and thankful for all she's done these past couple of weeks.
I guess I've obviously felt to sick to really think about delivery.. I just know I don't want to go thru it again and I think the reason why is because I'm scared I'm going to rip again. That was one of THE hardest things on me.. I couldn't sit in any position or get comfortable and the swelling in my ankles was absolutely ridiculous. I don't think I saw my ankles for 3 weeks.

DREAMS//

None that I can remember.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS//

He's excited to meet FSH and he's been in a great mood. We are also very excited for the new addition that is going to be our living room.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

They are probably wondering what all this ruckus is about in this house!!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

Finding out when we will meet our new precious girl!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs