Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Maternity Session // FSH + Family


In the middle of February, I opted to go ahead and have our maternity session. It was honestly a little too early for it by photographers suggestions but I wasn't feeling too good about myself and I wanted to go ahead and do it. Also, this time of year gets to be busy for Shane, and since he wasn't here for Finley's, I wanted to be sure to have him in these. We made a family session out of it as well, and I'm so thankful for these shots!

It was a GORGEOUS day and not too cold! Finley, of course, was out of sorts and didn't get warmed up until the VERY end. She hasn't seen Lizzie since her 1st birthday but I have no doubt she remembered who she was. She even let Lizzie hold her! Which does NOT happen.

WARNING: There are a ton. Couldn't narrow them down.




























Dress: Rent the Runway
MUA: Me
Hair: Me
Headband: harpersfolly
Finley's dress: ebay (for $11!!)


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs