Friday, September 7, 2012

Buon appetito!

Tonight Coach and I decided to indulge ourselves in some Italian food for date night.

Talk about AMAZING.....

There is this cute little place in my hometown called Salvador's. It has been there for a few years now and it is just incredible. They make so many of their sauces themselves and you can really tell. 

Oh my it was just incredible. I haven't had any pasta or breads in what seems like forever so I THOROUGHLY enjoyed it!

Coach FINALLY let me capture a moment!
He may possibly be getting used to this whole blog thing.



Go BIG or go home!!! We weren't going to do dessert but couldn't resist..

A little caramel..

A little raspberry..

And you've got Zeppole's!





Take one of the "picture"..

ANNNDDD we have a WINNER!

So YUMMY!!

What did you do to enjoy your Friday night?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs