Sunday, September 2, 2012

Scripture Sunday's




Behold children are a heritage from the LORD. The fruit of the womb is His reward.

Psalm 127:3


Today, I went and visited my sweet friend Jessica and her husband Teddy. They just had a beautiful baby girl. 

Meet Alexia Grace.



She had just gotten her tummy full.

She is absolutely precious and I am so glad I was able to go visit today! 


 She even opened her eyes for me for a few minutes! 



I think she looks just like her Mama!


Mom and baby are both doing well.
She and Teddy are going to be awesome parents! 
Love you Jessica!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
James1:17



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs