Friday, July 5, 2013

Bardstown, Kentucky

Today we visited the Bourbon Capitol of the World -- Bardstown. 

It was about a 30 minute ride from Aunt Kay and Uncle Jack's house. Since there was a pretty good chance of rain today and with Lexington already getting over 2 inches of rain, we decided to hold off on the horse park and decided to go out for a little shopping. 
The ride there ended up being beautiful. The blue skies decided to make an appearance, the rain held off while we shopped downtown, and we only got into a quick shower on the way back home. 






I don't think these shots are that bad considering they are from my phone but I wish I could've used my Nikon. I left my battery charger at home, and as my luck goes, I only have one bar left. I am saving it for Sunday when we go to the horse park.

Here are some shots that I caught while we were out in the town!




Really now?? Thank you Coach!!

I thought this was the neatest thing!


I spy someone shopping!



I would love one of these please!

Double Take.

I love art pieces..

Super cute!




I didn't realize we were in front of a salon until after the picture!




Looking at old family photos tonight. I love the look of old pictures. 

After dinner it was game time in the sun room turned game room.




Fun day with just the girls! 


Lots of Love!

1 comments:

Marisela Gonzalez said...

that store is great! i want to live there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs