Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday = Weekend Shenanigan's!


Happy Monday everyone! 
Linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigan's and here is my recap from the weekend!






1. Borrowed Coach's work boots for a little work that I had to do. I think I got an extra workout trying to keep them on my feet!
2. Mara got to go on a little R-I-D-E with me Sunday!
3. My cousin's Gigi and Knox stopped by with my Aunt for a visit. Kyli made herself right at home in Gigi's lap!
4. Got into a little decorating mood last night.. finally hung the copper.
5. My sweet boy Trio got his bath! I think he almost fell asleep while he was getting all pampered. I know he feels so much better!


Hope you all have a wonderful week!


Sami's Shenanigans

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs